Are you new to Calgary and searching for a dentist who can keep your family's smiles their healthiest and brightest? Pathways Dental Clinic is a popular Calgary family dentist offering a wide range of dental care services at affordable rates. We make office visits more enjoyable for patients of all ages with new technology, sedation, and patient education that prevents tooth decay and gum disease. Schedule a new patient consultation by calling our family dental care centre at 587-602-0904.
5 Reasons To Choose A Family Dentist
1. If you have small children at home, a family dentist can provide pediatric dentistry services that will ensure your children's teeth come in straight and remain healthy. Regular checkups and cleanings, along with patient education will prevent tooth decay while becoming familiar with the dentist chair can alleviate anxiety that is often present in older patients who were not as exposed to dentistry at a young age. If you are seeking a family dental clinic that's close to home, reach out to Pathways Dental Clinic.
2. When you choose a Calgary family dentist, you'll only need one dentist for your entire household. Having a single dentist for the whole family will eliminate havig to drive to multiple locations for various treatments and procedures. Our dental team at Pathways Dental Clinic can provide all of the following services:
- Thorough cleanings
- Dental checkups & exams
- Digital imaging
- Pediatric dentistry
- Dental fillings
- Crowns, implants, bridges, and dentures
- Teen & adult braces, including clear Invisalign
- Emergency dental services 24/7
- Sedation options
- Sleep apnea treatment
- And much more
3. Your Calgary family dentist is concerned about preventing tooth decay and other issues that can occur over time if you neglect your teeth & gums. To maintain a bright and healthy smile, you'll need to see your family dentist every 3-6 months, specifically, as often as indicated by your dentist. If it's been some time since your last visit to a dental clinic, you may need more frequent office visits to improve your dental health.
4. When you opt for a Calgary family dentist, you'll receive treatment that is customized for each member of your family, whether it's in the form of pediatric entistry, orthodontic tratment for teens, restorative & costmetic treatments to maintain your smile, or senior dental services. Find out more about how Pathways Dental Clinic can provide tailored dentistry your whole family will love- contact our dental clinic today.
5. Scheduling becomes much easier with one family dentist for everyone. At Pathways Dental Clinic, we can schedule appointments for more than one family member in consecutive visits to save you time and gas money.
You can experience a greater sense of peace by knowing there's a Calgary family dentist who is always available, even after hours for emergency dental care. Contact Pathways Dental Clinic today to schedule your first appointment with us- everyone in your home should see our dentist and staff 3-4 times per year. With quality dental care, you'll see healthier, brighter smiles.